Facebook terms and conditions
As an operation of Hamilton City Council, Waikato Museum, ArtsPost and the National Contemporary Art Award Facebook pages follow the terms and conditions set out by Hamilton City Council here: https://www.hamilton.govt.nz/Pages/about.aspx
We openly welcome your comments and encourage discussion. We ask that you are polite and respectful with your comments and views.
Once comments are posted, Waikato Museum reserves the right to hide posts and comments, delete or ban users for comments, messages, images or links that contain:
- offensive language;
- personal attacks of any kind;
- improper comments that target any group or individual based on their ethnicity, race, gender, religion, faith or sexual preference;
- spam and/or trolling, including repeated posts/messages or marketing content;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- any other material we deem to be inappropriate;
- 'trolling' - a term used for a person who purposefully attempts to aggravate, blame or direct abuse to get a response from you in order to inflame a situation further.
Facebook giveaway terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Any decisions made by Waikato Museum in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waikato Museum reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
- Only Hamilton residents are eligible to enter.
- Hamilton City Council staff (including Waikato Museum staff) and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must be made within the timeframe specified in each post to be eligible.
- Previous winners will not be eligible to enter for a period of 90 days.
- The winner will be notified by Waikato Museum via Facebook or through other contact details submitted when entering the promotion. Where attempts to contact the winner fail, Hamilton City Council reserve the right to select another winner.
- Waikato Museum reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or lesser value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
- By accepting the award, each winner acknowledges that their name and photograph may be used by Waikato Museum for publicity purposes.
About this site
For all other terms and conditions please go to https://waikatomuseum.co.nz/terms-and-conditions